You will need:
1/2 cup shortening
1/2 cup light molasses
1/2 cup water
1. Grease 9 x 1 1/2 inch round baking pan and set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In large mixing bowl, beat shortening for 30 seconds.
3. Add egg and molasses; beat 1 minute.
4. Add Gingerbread Blend and water alternately to beaten mixture, beating on low speed until combined.
5. Pour batter into pan.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Cool for 30 minutes in the pan on wire rack.
Best served warm.