You will need:
1 cup butter, softened
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup walnuts (optional)
Blend may contain M&M’s or chocolate chips, depending on which mix you purchased. They are made using the same directions.
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, cream the butter.
3. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
4. Combine the Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Blend into the creamed mixture until just blended. Mix in walnuts if desired.
5. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
6. Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven.
7. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.