You will need:
1 cup cooked pumpkin (15 oz canned pumpkin)
1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup shortening
1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
1/2 cup raisins (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
2. Place Pumpkin Bread Blend in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add pumpkin puree, milk, eggs, and shortening until well blended.
4. Fold in walnuts and/or raisins, if desired.
5. Scoop into prepared pan. Bake for about 60 minutes in the preheated oven. Bread is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
Best served with a pumpkin spice iced coffee.